- Seats are allocated by the company with the earliest bookings receiving seats at the front of the coach
- If customers wish to reserve seats then you must contact the office and make payment to us within 7 days.
Departure times and places
- These are shown on the travel tickets and will indicate the time that the coach will leave the requested boarding point
- In order to keep boarding times to a minimum, passengers are asked to be at their boarding point at least five minutes before the indicated departure.
Day trip cancellations
- Emsworth & District reserve the right to cancel trips if their minimum booking numbers are not reached. In this case full refund or alternative tickets will be offered.
- Passengers who wish to cancel bookings at least 72 hours before the coach departs can receive a refund of all monies paid less an administration charge of £10, plus any entrance fees or show tickets we have paid if applicable.
- If a passenger fails to board the coach without notification or under 72 hour rule no refund will be offered.
- All customers are urged to purchase travel insurance policies with holiday bookings as this is not offered by the company and No refunds will be given.
Behaviour during travel
- For reasons of cleanliness and passenger safety and comfort, the following is not permitted on any of our vehicles.
- Pets except guide dogs
- Takeaway food and drinks
- Chewing gum
- Where seat belts are fitted they must be worn at all times.
- For the safety of our staff and passengers, Emsworth and District will not tolerate any abusive or threatening behavior.